As we prepare to reopen, we wanted to share our policies regarding safety equipment and social distancing.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Healthy team members- daily temperature checks.
- Clean Environment- work spaces and common areas disinfected daily.
- Social Distancing- No congregating in common areas.
- Protective Equipment- masks worn on Center’s premises.
- Hand Sanitizer- Is readily available.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Please do not visit the Center if you are sick or have been sick in the last 14 days.
- Temperature checks – upon entering the premises you must have your temperature read with a no touch thermometer at the front desk. Those with an elevated temperature will be asked to return home and will not be admitted.
- A mask must be worn at all times while visiting the Center.
- Gloves are available and encouraged.
- Social Distance- Please respect our social distance policy and keep a minimum of 6 feet between you and others.